aka: Where have I gone??
I am SO SORRY, I have NOT blogged since 2010!! I know I'm a busy mommy who has to prioritize. I hope to try to blog at LEAST once a month!! LOL....we'll see how it works out. It's all about time management....
So, we had a GREAT Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll blog specifically on Christmas as soon as I can and HOPEFULLY BEFORE March, but no promises...Our theme was 'family time' so we got lots of gifts that would bring us together as a family.
|This is went out with our Christmas card.|
- Job was rich and LOVED God.
- Satan had to ASK permission to test Job, God said 'yes', BUT put limitations on him.
- Job - like all of us didn't understand why his life had changed from GREAT to HORRIBLE.
- Others did not understand either, instead of his 3 friends praying WITH him and FOR him - they CONDEMNED him.
- Job then in turn had to DEFEND himself from his friends, but did not do this graciously.
- A younger man literally put ALL 4 men (Job and his friends) in their places by speaking wisdom to them about who God is since they had obviously forgotten.
- God then spoke to Job and REMINDED him that HE is GOD, NOT JOB and HE(GOD) is IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING.
- Job confessed to God his sins and his wrong thinking - which were his sins - he had been questioning God.
- God then blessed Job with MORE than what he had BEFORE Satan went after him.
- Men should NOT be married to sisters - it causes too much drama and competition.
- I am SO GLAD that this is NOT the way we live today...yikes.