Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Teagan

Wow, I can't believe I have a 4 year old AND a 2 year old!! Teagan turns 2 today! Happy birthday. We celebrated his birthday with friends and family Saturday afternoon (yes, after the t-ball game at 9:15). Enjoy our slide shows!!



6 Enjoyed the Post:

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Wow, I'm a little behind over here... Looks like a really great birthday party, girl! Yay! I can't believe our babies are 2 already... they both look soooo big. McKenna is acting so much older... really starting to hear more words, much clearer than before. Ahhhh, those baby days.... ;)

Hey, head over my way... I have invited you to play a Six Word Meme that represents your life's motto game... the details are there.

<"http://faithandchocolate.blogspot.com/2008/04/extraordinary-sunday.html."Six Word Meme>

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Oops, messed up my link... sorry. Not sure how to do it, I guess. ;)
Shan

Kristyn said...

Happy Birthday TEAGAN!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Teagan, from Mr Parker, Miss Caroline, Rebecca and Brooke

The Baublets said...

what a cutie pie! and i love the truck cake. looks like a very fun party!

hope all is well with you guys! i miss perryn giving me funny princess names. i'm trying to get luke to do that but he's not as enthusiastic about it ;)

Anonymous said...

Tag, your it!

Help Rescue girls in India