So, my sister wants me to blog about how I've lost 13.4 lbs in 2 months, so here goes....
I started my journey to lose 21 lbs on Dec 19th. I started logging my food and exercising. Along the way, I've had some of my stomach issues flare up, so it was a good thing that I had started keeping a log to see if there were any connections...Here are a few more changes in my eating habits that I made:
- We started eating out LESS, but when we do, I'm SMART about the choices that I make.
- I switched from chips and guacamole to pita chips & hummus.
- I switched from regular cheese to 2% cheese.
- I switched from Regular Jiff Peanut Butter to Simply Jiff.
- I ONLY eat when I'm hungry and before I put food in my mouth, I drink some water to make sure that I'm really hungry and not just thirsty.
- I stay within my allotted calorie budget according to Lose It.com.
- I don't eat past 7pm.
- When I snack, I make smart snack decisions...like 100 calorie snacks
- I'm keeping variety in my diet, so I don't get bored.
- I'm still eating candy, BUT I'm eating DOVE chocolates that are 5 pieces for 210 calories..I very RARELY eat all 5 pieces and I usually eat them throughout the day, not all at one time.