Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feelings and Emotions = LOTS of RANDOMNESS

I don't know how to start this post...I've started, stopped, erased, back pedaled, and now I'm just going to write it in bullet points because I have so much I need to get off my chest it will be the easiest way...try to keep up and if you can't, no worries I'm not sure I'll be able to either...LOL


  • We're trying to get into a house.  After 15 years of marriage, it's our gift to each other. 
    • We've been pre-approved, we've been looking, and we are now learning what it's like to be on the house buying roller coaster.
    • Rules are changing April 1st, so the lender is 'pushing' a little bit to get us to get into a contract before then so we can save money.
    • The neighborhoods we REALLY wanted to be in don't have anymore houses in our price range.  They ALL seem to be purchased out from under us before we could even look at them all...

  • I put my foot in my mouth BIG time with someone I love, and it's ALWAYS hard to make ammends when you KNOW you're in the wrong.   But, I've done it and I will probably be continuing to make ammends to this person for a while. 
  • We OWE taxes this year, which we thought was going to put a damper on getting the house, but it turns out it may not...why? Because our tax guy is AWESOME!!  
  • My kids are precious, but they also drive me crazy sometimes. 
  • In exactly 2 weeks from today, Gabe and I are going on another honeymoon for 4 days and 3 nights!
    • We are SUPER excited and are COUNTING down the days.  Just the TWO of US, all alone reconnecting.
  • I've currently lost 14 pounds and hope to lose the last 1 before our trip in 2 weeks...that would leave 5 pounds left to lose after our trip.
    • I'm struggling to not buy anything impulsively, especially since I'm running out of clothes.
    • I also used to be an emotional eater..I'm working on NOT becoming an emotional/stress buyer...it's VERY hard!
  • I know there's more I want to say, but I'm watching Last Man Standing and I'm too distracted...
    • Last Man Standing ALWAYS makes me laugh and smile...



1 Enjoyed the Post:

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your kids are a beautiful princess and a handsome prince. They special gifts, precious miracles, awesome blessings, and sweet earthly angels.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, 14 other medical conditions and developmental delays.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Help Rescue girls in India