Monday, October 22, 2007

Staying put for now

After much discussion, prayer, and thought...we have decided that we are to stay in the Lewisville area a bit longer. The job is good and the location is nice, but in all things, the pay cut and the insurance tripling is just not feasible. We feel that if we continue to pray and keep our faith in God, that He will provide the best job for Gabe in the Austin area. We are ready to move back closer to our families, but want to make sure it is the best position for us all around. God knows what He is doing, and we are to accept that, keep our faith, and continue to pray for what it is that He is going to provide. Thank you for your continued prayers. We will keep you updated as things progress.

1 Enjoyed the Post:

Kristyn said...

enjoyed hearying your 'story' tonight at church.

Help Rescue girls in India