Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Her Debut...AKA:She's 7 today!!

I think I went to bed around 11pm to wake up at 4 or 4:30 am in labor.  It was going to be a LONG day.  I was able to labor in the tub for a little bit, but my goal of a 'drug free' birth was not able to take place.  About the time I hit transition I couldn't catch my breath since I was being moved (from the tub to the bed to be checked and back to the tub).  Because of the epidural, my labor stalled for several hours.

When I look back and think about that day, I feel in some ways I could have gone without the epidural, but I also have no regrets from that day.  Perryn made her debut at 4:58 pm and came out with violet (deep blue) eyes and beautiful red hair.  

Perryn,
As I look back over the last seven years of your life, I am amazed by your beauty, your compassion, your love, your imagination, and your creativity.  I love that God has place you in our lives to care for you.  I know that I'm not the best mom in the world, but I pray that I am showing you how to be a Godly wife, mother, sister, and daughter.

I look forward to a fun filled year of you being seven.
I love you precious girl,
Mommy






















0 Enjoyed the Post:

Help Rescue girls in India