Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Now the excitement begins...AKA: continue down memory lane

Well, on this day 7 years ago, we woke up, showered, and tried to figure out what we should do for our day.  I was tired of 'waiting', so Gabe asked me what I wanted to do....church...so we went to church...Guess what happened within 10 min of the preaching starting (I think we were late and missed the singing), yep, contractions came back.  This time I had to pay attention to 2/3rds of them.  Gabe asked me if I wanted to leave and I said, "No way, these aren't going to last long..they'll go away just like the previous 3 days."

Well, I was wrong...they continued throughout the day...we went to lunch with friends and then went home to rest.  I watched Hitchcock's "The Birds" and Gabe played xbox.  Of course, after about 3 hours or so, Gabe suggested we go walking to see if we could get the contractions to kick into gear.  I begged not to go, because I knew that they would go away since that's what they did the previous days.  Guess what, I was right..they left after I was on the treadmill for 10 min.

So, we went back to the apartment, ate some dinner, and went to bed.  I remember falling asleep to "The Bourne Identity"....

.....to be continued until tomorrow, when Perryn makes her debut!!

0 Enjoyed the Post:

Help Rescue girls in India